Being Mindful is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or related promotions, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Being Mindful may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 2017.
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our courses and follow up services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new courses or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone.
- We will never sell your information.
For more information please feel free to get in touch.